Oklahoma City Community Foundation Scholarship
Oklahoma City Community Foundation
1000 N Broadway Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
800+ Statewide Scholarships available Oct. 1 at occf.academicworks.com
The Oklahoma City Community Foundation is YOUR community partner to help you get to the school of your dreams! Every year, more than 800 students team up with us to double down on school-provided financial aid by applying for one of our 150+ scholarships available. Our awards range from $2,000 all the way up to $20,000 for your education! And, you can even discover renewable scholarships for support throughout all four years of college!
Who is eligible?
- Graduating high school seniors from all 77 Oklahoma counties
- College students
- Vocational-technical students
- Nontraditional students
Why Apply for an OCCF scholarship?
- Largest independent scholarship provider in Oklahoma
- $2.5 million awarded in 2019
- Get matched to more than 150 opportunities
How can I apply?
- After October 1, visit occf.academicworks.com and sign up for a student account. Make sure to check your spam folders for our confirmation email.
- Complete the General Application and submit the required documents to set yourself up for success.
- After submitting the General Application, click on ‘Opportunities’ to see all the scholarships for which you automatically qualify.
- Follow the prompts and answer any additional questions required for each scholarship to reap the maximum benefits!
- Stay in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter for reminders about upcoming deadlines!
Need Extra Help? Contact our scholarship team! email@example.com
Scholarship Administrator 405-606-2907
Watch the How to Apply video at occf.org/scholarships